What about lying?
- Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
defines entrap as:
- To catch in a trap; to insnare; hence, to catch, as in
trap, by artifices; to involve in difficulties or
to catch or involve in contradictions; as, to be entrapped
the devices of evil men.
- WordNet defines entrap as:
- v 1: take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set
"The innocent man was framed by the police" [syn:
frame, set up]
- Utilizing deception and other dishonest means in order to
breaking the rules here is entrapment and is punishable by your
being denied access to FurToonia for time determined by the Head
return to the FT policies
return to FurToonia's home